From our late 20s, our skin starts to age. First, wrinkles appear around our eyes and mouth. They gradually become deeper and turn into distinctly visible folds.
Over the years, proportions shift and volume reduces. Cheeks sink downwards, the chin goes limp, the jawline begins to sag, and the face becomes broader towards the bottom. Our face loses its contours, and it is just not as taut and smooth as it used to be.
Over time, our hands can also give away our age. Veins and bones become increasingly visible on the back of the hand as the fatty layer beneath the skin becomes thinner. Very often we look older than we feel.
There are a variety of Dermal Fillers on the market today. These range from those lasting 6-9 months, to some that last up to a year, to others that last up to 2 years, and then permanent fillers.
- EYEBROW – Alternative Dermal Fillers can lift your eyebrows to open up your eyes
- TEMPLE – Hollow temples can be filled out. This will give your face a healthier, less haggard appearance
- CHEEKBONES – Volume in the cheekbones strengthens the ‘V’-shape of the face and ensures a youthful appearance
- EARLOBES – Full and smooth earlobes will let your latest earrings look even nicer
- NASOLABIAL FOLDS – The folds between the nose and corners of the mouth can be frustrating – once they are filled out, you look fresher and healthier
- CHEEKS/HOLLOW CHEEKS – Sunken cheeks can be filled out effectively with Alternative Dermal Fillers
- MARIONETTE LINES – A sad or worried facial expression disappears when these lines are filled in
- LOWER JAWLINE – Clear contours on the lower jaw help to maintain the youthful ‘V’ look
- BRIDGE OF THE NOSE – Small bumps on the bridge of the nose can be filled and smoothed out with Alternative Dermal Fillers
- CHIN FOLD – A sunken chin fold – common in men – can be filled in with Alternative Dermal Fillers, making the chin look stronger
- CHIN – A flat chin can make your face look less defined. Small bumps on your chin can give it an uneven expression. Use Alternative Dermal Fillers for a natural-looking chin correction
- BACK OF THE HANDS – Vessels and bones are more clearly visible with age. When your skin loses volume, Alternative Dermal Fillers can help
Consultations for Dermal Fillers are free with our Nurse, where you can discuss your treatment and what is best to specifically improve your facial orientations. Dermal Fillers can only be injected by a Registered Medical Professional.